maandag 6 oktober 2014

STM Freeebies and new kits sale on My Memories




Check out these great freebies! 
 

 
If you don't have the MyMemories software yet don't hesitate, it's great to work with and you can use all the freebies in it. 
Get it by clicking on the MyMemories image on the right of my blog and get $10 off

Check out MyMemories Suite,
the #1 Rated Scrapbook Software
Use the DISCOUNT CODE
Code : STMMMS5864
  during your checkout and receive:
$10 off the software purchase
and a $10 gift certificate to the online store

Come and join me in Happy's Room
New challenges will be online soon.
2 challenges are waiting for you
And I'm doing the CEA challenge this month
This is my part of the kit that you can win
 
 
It's the theme challenge and the theme this month is Traveling
5 new kits in store on this theme, and 25% on this moment
So don't miss it.


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten