woensdag 15 oktober 2014

MyMemories October Blog Train Autumn Leaves

Choo Choo, the MyMemories Blog Train has left the station and is now on it's way to you.
MyMemories October Blog Train 
Autumn Leaves
My part
There  are some changes for this blogtrain, from now on you will be
  redirected to your MyMemories Design Shop to download the freebie. You need to create an account at MyMemories if you do not have one already. It's fast, easy & FREE, you do not need to purchase anything and it is a 1 time sign up.  So for the next ones to come you will be all set up.


New on My Memories
Creepy Night paperpack

New collection in store tomorrow
 




If you don't have the MyMemories software yet don't hesitate, it's great to work with and you can use all the freebies in it. 
Get it by clicking on the MyMemories image on the right of my blog and get $10 off
Check out MyMemories Suite,
the #1 Rated Scrapbook Software
Use the DISCOUNT CODE
Code : STMMMS5864
  during your checkout and receive:
$10 off the software purchase
and a $10 gift certificate to the online store
 My store at My Memories 

You can get a free trial version of My Memories Suite here

 You can download my part of the blogtrain here

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you for your part of this blog train! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful warm colors!! Lovely papers!! Beautiful leaves!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Why is there a charge for your part of the blogtrain?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Sorry I have no idea how this changed, I put it back for free again, so you can go and take it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen